What Is SwagBucks?
Swag Bucks is a reward and loyalty program website.
You earn points in the form of Swagbucks(SB) by completing tasks such as
- Watching videos
- Answering surveys
- Searching the web
- Shopping Online
- Playing Games
- Referring Friends. Use my link and we both earn 300 SB equivalent to $3!
- Completing Daily Tasks
- Signing up For Trial Offers
How To Redeem Your SwagBucks for Rewards
Swagbucks allows you to redeem your SB for several gift card rewards(Over 100 available gift cards). Some of the available gift cards are Paypal, Amazon, Walmart, Target and much more.
100 SB is equal to $1. Most of the time you pay face value for the rewards you are interested in redeeming. For example, a $3 Amazon Gift Card costs 300 SwagBucks. Sometimes they do run sales on selected giftcards so you can get giftcards for less points. At the time this blog post was written there is a 20% off sale for Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards. A $3 Card costs 240 SB and a $5 card costs 400 SB.
To redeem your SB go to http://www.swagbucks.com/rewards-store
- Find the gift cards within your accumulated SB points
- Click on the gift card
- Click Redeem
- You Will receive an e-Gift Card in your email.
- In Store Promotions(Upload Shopping Receipts)
- Shop Local(Link Your Credit Card)
- Print Coupons
In addition to exchanging your SB for gift cards you can also elect to apply your SB to a charitable donation or enter sweepstakes.
SwagBucks Referral Program
Like many other cashback or Paid To Websites SwagBucks offers a referral program. When you refer a friend to SwagBucks you earn 10% of your friend’s earnings. In addition to the 10% once your friend earns 300 SB, you each will receive a bonus of 300 SB. In other words you both earn a $3 bonus as long as your friend accumulate 300 SB.
Earn SwagBucks Locally Offline
Swagbucks now offers ways for you to earn more SB when you shop locally.
- SwagBucks Shop Local is similar to Dosh. You can link your credit card or debit card. Dine at your favorite restaurant and earn cashback if you pay with the linked credit card.
- Swagbucks In-Store Promotions is similar to savingstar, Ibotta or Upromise Groceries. Go to http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store here you will find products to buy and the amount of SB each product is worth. When you are at the grocery store, buy the product in quantity listed under the deal, upload your receipt and you will earn swagbucks! This is a great way to earn a little extra SB especially if the promo is for products you already buy regularly.