Configuring Meta Mask Wallet For Binance Smart Chain
How to Automatically Add BSC network To Meta Mask
The easiest way to add the BSC Network to your metamask wallet is as follows..
- Go to Chainlist.org
- Click the Connect Wallet Button
- You will get a Meta Mask pop-up if you have never connected to this website before. If you have multiple accounts on your metamask wallet, the first screen will ask you to select an account. Once you have chosen which wallet address you want to add the network to, click the next button.
- Next you will connect your wallet to chainlist.org, to do so click the connect button.
- You will receive the “connecting” screen. Once the connection is complete, the metamask screen will dissapear and you will be directed back to chainlist.org.
- Type “BSC” in the Search Network Box Or scroll through the page and locate the box with Binance Smart Chain Mai..(Mainnet)
- Click the Add to Metamask button
- You will receive a metmask pop-up, click the approve button to add the network to your wallet.
- Click the switch network button so that your metamask wallet is on the BSC network.
How to Manually Add BSC Network To Meta Mask
- Click the circle in the upper right corner of your Meta Mask Wallet.
- Select settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click networks on the settings page. note: If you are in the expanded view of your metamask wallet, the option will be located at the left side of the screen.
- Click Add Network Button.
- Enter the following:
6. Click Save.