What Is Token Pocket?
TokenPocket is a trusted multi-chain wallet which means it supports multiple coins. With TokenPocket, You can store, send and receive your Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EOS, TRON (TRX), IOST, Cosmos and Binance (BNB) and More.
The Mobile version of Token Pocket has a built in DAAP browser, that allows you to interact with Decentralized Applications (DApp) to trade your ERC20 tokens, BTC and EOS on decentralized exchanges (DEX). You can also play blockchain games directly inside the wallet browser.
What I love about Token Pocket is similar to MetaMask, you can add additional blockchain networks to your wallet. What’s better about TokenPocket is it comes will quite a few more networks than MetaMask already installed.
How To Install Token Pocket On Your Mobile Device
- Go To the Google Play Store and search for Token Pocket
2. Click Install
3. Click Open
You can import an existing wallet, or you can create a new wallet. In this example we will create a new Binance Smart Chain Wallet.
4. Click “no account Create Now”
5. Scroll through the options to choose with Network/Token/Block you would like to create the wallet for.
In this example we created a BSC wallet. You can also add a custom Network if the one you want to use is not listed. More on this later.
6. Click “Create Wallet”
7. Set a password for your wallet. Note: you will need to enter your password whenever you make transactions within TokenPocket. If you have a device that uses your fingerprint, you can choose to allow transactions with your fingerprint.
8. Repeat the password you created for your wallet
9. Click “Create Wallet”
Next you will need to backup your wallet.
10. Review the statement on this screen, and click “I got it”
The next screen will show you your backup Phrase, write it down and keep it in a safe place. The backup phrase is used to restore your wallet. The phrase will allow you to import the wallet onto other applications or devices. Keep in mind, if your phone is ever stolen or damaged, in order for you to import your existing wallet you will use this phrase. If you do not save this phrase, you will lose access to your funds.
11. Once you have written down your phrase “Completed Backup, verify now” (For security purposes, no Screenshot Provided)
Next, you will verify your phrase by arranging the words in the same order as the previous screen.
12. Once you have entered your phrase, click “Complete” If you do not enter the words in the correct order, you will not be able to confirm. If you make a mistake, you can remove words, and re-add them in the correct order.
You will receive a pop-up, this pop-up shows you how to switch between Networks.
13. Click “I Got it”
Your Binance Smart Chain wallet has been created on Token Pocket!
You are ready to use your new wallet on the Binance Smart Chain Network.