Trust Wallet is an app you can install on your cell phone to store multiple cryptocurrencies.
Trust wallet also has a built in DAAP browser that allows you to interact with decentralized apps.
At the time of this writing, IOS has discontinued the DAAP browser for Trust Wallet.
You can still use the DAAP Browser on Android.
To Download Trust Wallet:
1. Open a browser on your cell phone and click the button below to go to the Trust Wallet Website.
2. Click the Google Play Store Button
You Can also search for the Trust wallet in the google Play store.
4.Once Installed click Open
5. Agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you have installed Trust Wallet, you will need to either create a new wallet, or you can import an existing wallet. To import another wallet, you will need your seed phrase or private keys. In this example we will create a new wallet.
6. Click Create a Wallet
7. On the next screen you will receive a message informing you of what to expect next. Click the box indicating you have read the message and understand, then click continue.
8. For security purposes, I do not have screen shots of what this looks like within the App. The screenshot feature is shot off on this screen.
Write down your seed phrase, and click continue.
9. Next you will verify your seed phrase. Click each word in the order you have written them down. Once complete click continue.
10. You will receive a message letting you know your wallet has been successfully created. Click “Done”
Now that your Trust Wallet has been installed and successfully created, there are
A few ways you can earn money with Trust Wallet
You can stake your coins within the Wallet Under The Finance Tab.
You can use a Decentralized exchange such as UniSwap or PancakeSwap to exchange your tokens for other Tokens.
Stake your coins on a Decentralized Finance Website and earn other tokens.
Join A decentralized Smart Contract Crypto earnings program such as Forsage ETH or Forsage BUSD.
HODL your coins in your wallet until their value increases.